Easter in the Swamp

April 11, 2007

A sunny, but chilly day in the swamp
Boiled crawfish followed by pecan pie (a perfect Cajun meal!)
Baby turtles, catfish, crawfish, and blue herons
Hunting for eggsNoah won the prize for the most eggs
A wonderful day with good friends and family
Anonymous said...

YUMMY! Hope you guys are having a great time in Louisiana!

Amy, Ryan, Aidan and Lauren said...

The crawfish and Easter egg pictures are terrific! Hope you're having a wonderful time with your family. Good job on flying solo with the two little ones.

Ann said...

You guys always seem to have such a great time. You're going to have to show me how to like crawfish. I've only had it once and it was a very strong taste, someone else told me that it probably wasn't prepared well.

Sherry said...

The 1st picture is just amazing! (So who is the photographer in the family??) Really makes me want to put on bug spray & eat some crawfish! LOL! Looks like you guys had a great Easter:)

Clan Mac Mama said...

Wow, I am SO jealous. Crawfish seems like such a distant taste memory. I CAN'T wait to get to Texas to have some! Your trip looks fantastic! I'd love to have a Louisiana swamp adventure. Happy Anniversary to you & Adam!
Miss ya!
Tiff

Latest Instagrams

© Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish. Design by FCD.