Giving Thanks

November 20, 2007


Noah came home today with a Thanksgiving "hat" he made at school...a feather for each thing he is grateful for:"My family and friends, the sky, me, and my house". It made me smile.
Here's what would be on my hat:
My energetic and beautiful children
My loving and thoughtful husband
Friends and family all over the world
Good books and the ability to read and share them with others
Hot chai on a cold day
Broccoli and nasturtiums sprouting in our winter garden
Past travels and daydreaming about future adventures
Laughing so hard it makes me cry

What are you giving thanks for this year?
We wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!
Corinne said...

So, I made a post - this is such a cute idea! I included the picture of your son's hat - I hope you don't mind :)

Ann said...

I can't wait for all those little projects. Noah did an awesome job. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Heather said...

I love your lists--both of them. :) I've been meaning to do a "thankful for" list on my blog, but haven't made the time yet...

CC said...

Wonderful hat and I adore your list!

Latest Instagrams

© Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish. Design by FCD.