Tagged Again

December 13, 2007

Melissa tagged me. So here are my responses:

5 Things I was doing 10 Years Ago:
1)Getting my Masters in Social Work
2) Dating Adam
3)Living in New Orleans
4) Working at a transitional housing shelter for homeless women
5) Worrying about my roommate who was fighting cancer

5 Things on my to-do list for today:
1) Address and mail holiday cards (not done)
2) Work on making holiday gifts (not completed, but got some more sewing done)
3) Laundry, Dishes, Vacuum (done)
4) Finish reading Peter Pan for my on-line book club (almost done)
5) Go for a walk (didn't happen, but we played soccer and built more fairy houses)

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1) Travel around the world
2) Beef up my kids college funds
3) Pay for my sister's college
4) Do more volunteer work and give more money to good causes
5) Hire a personal chef and someone to put away my laundry

5 Things I will never wear again(or have never worn):
1) Maternity clothes
2) Roller blades
3) My favorite old Tretorn sneakers which I wore to shreds
4) Headgear (for braces...five years of awkwardness and bad sleep)
5) The silver and turquoise bracelet that Adam gave me when Noah was born (lost it two months ago and it still makes me sad)

5 Favorite Toys (not sure if this is supposed to be current or past so I'll just stick with things I enjoyed doing as a kid and still enjoy doing now with my kids)
1) Blocks
2) Dollhouse/Fairy Houses
3) Bubbles
4) Homemade playdough
5) Paint

And this wasn't part of the original tag, but on my mind with the holidays:
5 Favorite Holiday Foods:
1) Eggnog
2) Pralines (my Ganny would always make these at Christmas and wrap them individually in tin foil)
3) Gumbo (not a strictly holiday food, but always good once the weather gets cold)
4) Ginger bread houses (the real homemade kind)
5) Those chocolate oranges

If you want to play along, please do! If not, that's ok, too.
Melissa said...

I like your addition! (My dad likes those chocolate oranges, too...)

Latest Instagrams

© Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish. Design by FCD.