More Prayers Please

April 16, 2008

We are headed up to Maryland. My dad is back in the ICU. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
morninglight mama said...

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Unknown said...

thanks for calling me tonight. praying for your travel, praying for your dad and mom, praying for the doctors and nurses caring for him. i sent a prayer request out to our church and our sunday school class. lots of prayers being uplifted for you, your family, and especially your dad. we love you and your family. take care and God bless you all. love, jill and family

Laurie said...

Praying for all of you...

Laurie

Laura Myszne said...

Our thoughts are with you.

Anonymous said...

My thoughts are with you right now.

Jan

Weasel said...

Lit a candle for your Dad today. Take care, my friend...you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Heather said...

I read this post last night, and I've been thinking about you and your family all day. My prayers are with you.

holly b said...

I'm praying for you too.

Latest Instagrams

© Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish. Design by FCD.