Relief

April 8, 2008

The good news is that my dad's surgery went very well. Thank you for the prayers, positive thoughts, and kind words. He will be in the ICU for the next few days recovering and hopefully all will continue to go well. The scary news of the day was that my sister called to say she was in "lockdown" in her college dorm because there was a gunman on her campus. Turrns out it was just a student with a "foam" gun playing in some sort of crazy zombie game...guess that "game" will no longer be allowed on campus. Very relieved tonight that my dad and my sister are doing well. Thank you again for all of the support and prayers.
Weasel said...

Glad to hear that all went well for you Dad (and your sister). We will continue to think of you and yours as your father recovers. Please let us know if you need anything. Take care.

Sherry said...

I am glad he is A-OK. I will wish a fast recovery his way & thats crazy news about your sister's lock down. That kid needs heavy punishment! Did he think it was funny? I swear people are just nuts. Ughhh!!

Anyway glad everyone is good:)

Ann said...

glad to hear that Pops is doing okay after his surgery!!

Latest Instagrams

© Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish. Design by FCD.