Sedaris

June 11, 2008

David Sedaris is one of our favorite writers....gets both of us laughing hysterically. So it was a real treat to listen to his recent interview on "Fresh Air". He's promoting a new book but also promoting a unique way to stop smoking....move to Japan. It apparently worked for him which I find strange since smoking seems to be so prevalent there. Look forward to reading his new book soon.
morninglight mama said...

Oh, I just got the new book from the library yesterday, and I had to force myself to PUT IT DOWN because I was flying through it way too fast. It's so funny, I found myself laughing out loud while my exhausted hubby was trying to take a nap. Even the inside cover description had me giggling. I hope you get it soon! :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish. Design by FCD.