A Week of Colors: Black

March 11, 2011

 
I have to be honest, I was kind of dreading "black". Black isn't really my color and I was kind of stumped by it, but that's why I like these kind of mini challenges. It prompts me to stop and look a little more closely at the daily details that fade into the mess of every day life. And that's exactly what happened with "black". Making a cup of tea this morning, I suddenly saw the black in the stove top, in the tea kettle, in my reflection...and it just clicked. One of those funny "aha" moments which prompted me to pull out my camera, plop down on the floor and take pictures of myself reflected in the oven door while waiting for the water to boil. Thanks for the Week of Colors, Francesca.
;) said...

A nice expression of black!! And a nice blog... I'm going to visit it.
Thanks for your comment :)

Dawn Suzette said...

These are so fun Lucia. Original SP's! So great when we see things we did not see before.

Leslie said...

Good job! It WAS a fun challenge, thanks to Francesca!

Nancy / summer sky said...

I so agree ~ 'noticing' is such a great creative exercise!

Francesca said...

Nice to see you! I'm glad you found some black :)

Unknown said...

Love these photos of you Lucia!!

Latest Instagrams

© Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish. Design by FCD.