Prague View

October 5, 2011

Red roof tops, spires,twisty little streets, and towers for bells and clocks and climbing...so many beautiful views, but this one from the top of the Powder Tower was my favorite. 

We spent last week in Prague and I am now sorting though lots of pics and memories. Stay tuned for more.
likeschocolate said...

I can't remeber if it was you, but weren't you in prague earlier this year. Glad you were able to get away and have some fun!

Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish said...

Not me...but I can see the appeal of multiple visits to Prague in one year :)

It was interesting to compare our experiences in Prague with those in Budapest and Bulgaria...three former communist countries in the past year. Some interesting similarities and differences.

Mom said...

Beautiful photograph!

romantic bed and breakfasts said...

Thanks for sharing this Pic and hoping for more to be uploaded. I hope you must have enjoyed your stay at Prague. Moreover, you can also explore Virginia’s Luray where you will experience more attractions.

Latest Instagrams

© Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish. Design by FCD.