Make a Wish

May 1, 2012

Super-sized, wispy goodness on a tall green stem: Sicily has the biggest dandelions we have ever seen.


She paused at the front door, fist wrapped around the stem and asked: "Is there a difference between wishing and praying?" Before I could answer, she had scampered out into the crisp evening to blow and wish and pray.
Emily said...

Magic.

The Jiu Jiu said...

Great photos -- and you're right, that is a ginormous dandelion!

If I may be so bold, I'd say that wishing is sending a postcard addressed to "Occupant" while praying is sending a letter to a specific address... :-)

katy said...

I've never seen dandelions like that before - amazing! Love your pictures.

se7en said...

Can you believe those dandelions!!! Wonderful!!!

Unknown said...

My goodness! That's the biggest dandelion I've ever seen. My girl was just blowing them on our walk to the grocer today - but none that big!! And...LOVE the question at the end of the post. LOVE!

Leciawp said...

WOW. To all of it. xo

Latest Instagrams

© Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish. Design by FCD.