Yonder

March 27, 2013



There is an old Volkswagon van that is usually parked down the street from our house.  I like it. And I like its stickers. In addition to being a cheerful pop of orange, it is also a time traveling machine which sends me spiraling and sputtering right back into my childhood. A childhood spent traveling back roads and more often than not waiting on the side of those same roads for tow trucks (we had several infamous VW vans). It also reminds me of our fabulous British camper trip a few years ago. Luckily no tow trucks were needed at that time.

We are off to do a bit of our own back road wandering and thanks to the orange VW van, I am adding Yonder Mountain String Band to our traveling tunes.
likeschocolate said...

Enjoy the wandering!

Latest Instagrams

© Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish. Design by FCD.