Azerbaijan

May 20, 2017




In the weeks leading up to our trip to Azerbaijan, I have to admit that there were moments of doubt. I wondered if we were nuts to make a big international trip right before moving to Japan. I worried that we were going to be too jet lagged to do anything. I panicked because I hadn't done any of my usual research or preparation, but as soon as we got on the plane there was a collective exhale. It turns out that a trip to Azerbaijan was exactly what we all needed.

We needed the time with our friends. We needed the time to step back from the stress of planning and prepping for the move. We needed the time together. And we got all of those things plus an amazing Azeri adventure. We loved the mix of old and new, the vibrant textures, the interesting history, the food, and the people.





Latest Instagrams

© Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish. Design by FCD.